Thursday, July 19, 2018

Tactical Thursday - Tedious Tasking

The 2,000 round test of the humble P-95 continues. At a pace that could best be considered glacial. Shot over to Atlanta Range and Ordnance yesterday. 70 rounds loaded up in mags. And another 50 sitting in a box of some Aguilia 117 grn JHP that was cheap at Academy. And that box some how didn't make it into my ammo can. And there was a guy and his son shooting a Blackhawk in the bay next to me.

I ran through my loaded mags and headed to Hooters. Good day.

So, put my 70 rounds through the gun, which brings us to 150 through the gun in total. No issues. We'll get this thing in high gear here soon. Thus far, the gun doesn't seem to notice what cheap brass cased 115 grn I put through it.

Was planning on doing some shooting Sunday but I forgot the wife had made plans with the work wife.

Glad wife and work wife get along

D'oh! Baseball. Beer. Kind of my favorite things there. And then we had to hurry back to get ready for prime day.

Thanks for reading and tune in tomorrow for some more cheap fiction.

1 comment:

Somber Sunday

 So, been wearing a badge for seven months now. I enjoy it. Have had good days, fun days, bad days, and even dare I say it, boring days. Tod...