Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Weapons Wednesday - Death to Tyrants

The Constitution does not grant citizens of this fair Republic any rights. It codifies rights that the Federal government can not impede upon.

I am a Second Amendment absolutist. And yesterday I reckon I became a 1st Amendement absolutist.

I may have violated the 1986 FOPA on my personal FB page. And I have zero fucks to give.

I may have posted detailed schematics for a full auto sear for an M-16. Sort of escalating from a 3D printed single shot .22 pistol.

I recommend every one go and join Defense Distributed and help the cause. Cody could use all the help we can give him.

Also, I'm gonna up the ante just a little bit more.

Go watch this video.



Read and download this TM concerning improvised munitions.

And read and download every one of these files here.

Death to Tyrants. Whether they be gun grabbers or enablers of suppression of thought.

I was unable to travel out west to support the Bundy family. I was unable to help Lavoy Finicum.

But I'll be damned if I stand by and watch this happen.

I am not a chest bumping three percenter. I can actually see my feet when I stand up. But I draw my line here.



4 comments:

  1. And now Amazon Web Services has taken down the codeisfreespeech.com site.

    OeopPe are taking to multiple public Google Drives next

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for typos. "People" are taking to Google drives

      Delete
  2. I got them saved on my desktop. Let's see what blogger does if I try and upload them tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mack;

    First time I ever seen a rant on your blog, OUTSTANDING...you will fit in with the rest of us.

    ReplyDelete

Somber Sunday

 So, been wearing a badge for seven months now. I enjoy it. Have had good days, fun days, bad days, and even dare I say it, boring days. Tod...