Saturday, September 22, 2018

Saturday Musings


  • The Braves clinched the NL East today. That's something to make everyone feel a little better.
  • I was looking for something in the attic and realized I have a bunch of cardboard boxes from assorted. firearms manufactures. A collection of fine rifles is something to make everyone feel a little better.
  • My wife is pretty smoking hot when she pulls a pork tenderloin out of the crock pot right after work.
  • I have job where no one shoots at me nor yells at me on a daily basis. 
  • Army took the Sooners to overtime and lost by a touchdown. The Black Knights are back. 
  • The Falcons play the Saints Sunday. I'll be at the Braves game with friends from the days when I wore Boy Scout khaki. 
  • I've got a good buddy who will be real excited to reload 270 WSM for me.
  • Solo A Star Wars Story was actually really good.
  • Seeing Han and Chewie fly together for the first time was as cool as Red Leader and Yellow Leader reporting in during Rogue One
  • America is still the best country in the world. We may not have a Corvette in the drive way but out Camry is paid for and the lawn is cut

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somber Sunday

 So, been wearing a badge for seven months now. I enjoy it. Have had good days, fun days, bad days, and even dare I say it, boring days. Tod...