Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Tinkering Tuesday - Birthday Edition

So, Monday I turned 30. I was less than excited for this development. My good friend Cindy made me a cake. Her husband Dennis decorated it. Much humor was had.

Clever fellow that Dennis. 

Also, in the vain of tinkering Tuesday, my good friend Robby, gave me a set of punches and chisels. For true old timey gun-smithing.

 I can be like Mac now.

And last, but not least, my Mother gave me a Bug Assualt. So I can kill bugs. Very fitting with the President wanting a new branch.


Sorry, for the picture spam. I'm kinda giddy. Also, on the gun front, I brought home a Remington 700 in .300 BLK, with a 16.5 threaded barrel. Over the Fourth, I'll be shooting with a buddy with an assortment of cans. I'll keep you posted. And furthermore, I purchases a PSA PA-15 pistol lower. Gonna be working on that too. My free form Friday will probably talk about the absurdity of the '34 NFA and SBRs.

Also, Weapons Wednesday tomorrow should be fun, I'll talk about the Lewis Gun and the Chauchat.

Sorry for skipping Military Monday, Sunday involved me playing carpenter for the Boy Scouts and then going to mow pastures at the old homestead. And we're still short handed at work so Monday was hectic.

4 comments:

Somber Sunday

 So, been wearing a badge for seven months now. I enjoy it. Have had good days, fun days, bad days, and even dare I say it, boring days. Tod...