Below are just a few things I’ve been pondering and wondering what others think.
1) Do you keep/prefer a minimal number of calibers so that you have interchangeability or do you have/prefer a wide variety of calibers hoping even in crazy times at least one will be available?
2) Are you in the camp of cleaning your guns after every range visit or one that waits a few trips?
3) Are you against red dots on handguns? If so, do you have a red dot on your rifle?
4) Do you load all your M4 style magazines to 30, 29, 28, or some other variation?
5) Do you keep your magazines stored loaded or unloaded?
Just a few things to ponder and see what others do and why.