Monday, January 11, 2021

Fundraiser for Veteran Sean Fitzgerald

Hey there Counter Jockey Community. I'm asking for help in, and sharing this gofundme link for one of my former Soldiers. https://gofund.me/d90d4215 I was lucky enough to share my first deployment to Afghanistan with Sean. He was a warrior in uniform and is an even better man if that's possible. You can read about his circumstances in the link but he unexpectedly began suffering from a brain hemorrhage on 29DEC20. He had to be put into an induced coma for emergency brain surgery. He is no longer in the coma but is continuing to have trouble communicating. 

Sean in Afghanistan 2012.

He is an amazing husband and father of two that needs all the help he can get right now. I wouldn't be asking for help if I didn't believe it was for a noble cause. So thank you and please spread the word by any means possible.

-Pudge

2 comments:

  1. Hey Pudge;

    He was with the Big Red One "No mission Too Dfficult...No Sacrifice too great ..Duty First" Lemme contact some of the 1st ID groups I belong to on farcebook and see if I can post a fundraiser link and if I can, then I will and see if this drums up some extra $$$

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr. Garabaldi,

      He was indeed. This picture was from when we were in 2-16IN, 4th BDE, 1st ID in Afghanistan. I truly appreciate your help in spreading the word about this amazing man.

      Delete

Somber Sunday

 So, been wearing a badge for seven months now. I enjoy it. Have had good days, fun days, bad days, and even dare I say it, boring days. Tod...