Saturday, January 2, 2021

Slick Shooting Saturday

Trick Shooting-
By Pudge

Hey there everyone. Both Mack and I are still kicking, just a little slower but still here. This new year should provide us with plenty to write about so hang with us and we'll see what the year brings. So lets start it off right with a new build that I put together and then decided to do a little "trick shooting" with. It was a great way to test the new Nomad Defense Nomad 9 frame while also not blasting through all of my ammo. Hope everyone has an amazing year and enjoy the quick videos.


This thing shoots beautifully and feels amazing in the hand.

Shooting at a shotshell.


Getting a little smaller with some 9mm brass.










4 comments:

  1. Hey Pudge;

    I had to look up the Nomad system, apparently it is improvements on the Glock pistol system, I wonder how Mack handled Nomad desecrate the perfection of the plastic fantastic since he is a fanboi, The Pistol looks really good and I didn't know that they make shotshell for the 9mm. Stuff I learn and the video handling looked fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr. Garabaldi,

      So far the Nomad definitely lives up to being an improvement. It feels great in the hand and handles quite well. After I get a little more time with it I'll be doing a in depth write up. And I can't be to hard on Mack on this one as his fanboi fanatasism helped source some parts for it.

      Delete
  2. Nice shooting there. And I like that you looked the weapon back in the holster, rather than the typical stab without looking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Old NFO,

      I appreciate it. I'm in a hurry to get my pistol out, NOT putting it away. You never know what can get in the way why re-holstering, especially concealed.

      Delete

Somber Sunday

 So, been wearing a badge for seven months now. I enjoy it. Have had good days, fun days, bad days, and even dare I say it, boring days. Tod...