Thursday, January 14, 2021

Tactical Thursday

 The rush for firearms and ammunitions continues unabated. Cries of sedition and insurrection are bandied about by each side of the aisle. I fret for the Republic. I fret for my family. So there isn't a whole lot to do. 

But everyday you should do something that makes yourself hard to kill. Being hard to kill makes you hard to subjugate as well.


That's 25 yard slow fire with my new Glock 17. Jesus, those factory dovetail protectors suck. 

Be hard to kill. The fate of the Republic may depend on it.

-Counter Jockey 

2 comments:

  1. Get to the range as often as you can. Granted ammo is scarce, but .22 is still available. Trigger time is trigger time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mack;

    Old NFO is correct, trigger time is trigger time, and .22 is available and of course there is BB's, fundamentals are the same either way.

    ReplyDelete

Somber Sunday

 So, been wearing a badge for seven months now. I enjoy it. Have had good days, fun days, bad days, and even dare I say it, boring days. Tod...