Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Wandering Wednesday

I have not been arrested by the BATFE. Nor have I flown to Syria to help wage reverse Jihad on the goat fuckers. I did something much more mundane.

I went on vacation. And I drank a lot. And did a lot of touristy things. Much fun was had. Dennis and I did some serious drinking. And not much fishing. But hey, Charleston encourages such things.

Charleston harbor lends itself to bad decisions.
I also took great pleasure in making fun of MAJ Anderson. Who retreats to an island? I mean is that what they teach at West Point?

Jackie in the galley making Joe

So, while enjoying our luxurious accommodations, I didn't do a lot of writing.  That being said, I have made words elsewhere on the internet. Click here to read a rambling essay on why the Army needs more than the 5.56mm and more options than the M-4 carbine.

This blog  is a good read. Shawn is doing great work there, both with original content and keeping up Hognose's legacy. He's asked for some guest content for me. So I'll be posting there occasionally and still updating here when I don't decide day drinking and fishing take precedent.


1 comment:

  1. Hey mack;

    Yep Charleston Harbor is neat from Fort Sumter and the USS Yorktown on one of my many cub scout excursions....I am trying to suggest USS Alabama in Mobile. I will check out the links that you furnished.

    ReplyDelete

Somber Sunday

 So, been wearing a badge for seven months now. I enjoy it. Have had good days, fun days, bad days, and even dare I say it, boring days. Tod...