Monday, November 19, 2018

Monday Musings


  • Trying to pronounce the manufacture of an Italian import gun reminds me of how deprived I was as a child in regards to language education.
  • Seriously, after I said it I felt like I needed to ask my waiter "If I could have glass of the house red. Oh, and put a fresh stick in the cheese grater before you bring it out. You'll need it."
  • That being said, in sixty days, I may have a nice Italian shotgun to go with my Beretta and Benelli.
  • I laid on hands on one of the SIG P320-M17 Commemorative pistols the other day. The dudes in New Hampshire are probably popping the cork on champagne. 
  • Seriously, I can get a P320 in the same configuration for about a third of the price. 
  • The MHS is still a point of contention with me. I got so worked up about it the other night that I started spouting Stacey Abrams talking points about how to spend tax dollars. 
  • Speaking of politicians, the fact that as a non complying gun owner I should be subject to a nuclear attack actually makes me feel good. Fear me that much. It's fine. Why we have the 2nd. 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Modular Handgun System. Because Private Peter and SPC Snuffy are really gonna get to configure their issue handgun based on whatever mission they'll have today in the FOB.

      Delete

Somber Sunday

 So, been wearing a badge for seven months now. I enjoy it. Have had good days, fun days, bad days, and even dare I say it, boring days. Tod...