Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Monday Mini Post

Oh hey guys. Sorry. No excuse. Other than work. And more work. And damn, some more work.

Oh, and I've been re-acclimating myself to a stock Glock trigger. Having adopted a G19 for day to day wear at work I'm skiddish of dropping the Lone Wolf spring/trigger kit into it that I have in my G21. But moving forward, that's something I intend to do soon. The G19 being much easier on my back during a 12 hour day than my humble old 92FS.



And gunleather looks good regardless of what soul less piece of Austrian tupperware you stick in it.

There is a lot going on in the gun world. The bump stock ban is official. But at the same time stupid feature bans are being struck down. I don't know guys. My world has shifted into making sure Granny is safe with her EZ 380.

Take a kid shooting. Throw a few bucks at your local 4-H club. Those future wingshooting Fudds are guys we'll need on our side.

I'm both cautiously optimistic and worried about the future of the civil rights in this country. But at the end of the day, I swore an Oath a long time ago to defend the Constitution. And I will do so until I am dead or infirm.

I'm working the next couple of days. And then Jackie and I are celebrating our anniversary. Woo. She's dealt with my shenanigans for a whole calendar year. I can't believe it neither.

But then I got a few days off. I've got a few humorous stories. Some somber ones. And some technical pieces. Hope y'all will stop buy.

2 comments:

  1. Yep, LOTS easier on your back... :-) And congrats on Jackie actually putting up with you! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mack;

    Congratulations on the year :) You are right about "its is local, local,local". The future of the sport and our 2nd amendment rights hinge on it. That is part of the reason I and you teach boy scouts, we inspire the next generation to take up the banner.

    ReplyDelete

Somber Sunday

 So, been wearing a badge for seven months now. I enjoy it. Have had good days, fun days, bad days, and even dare I say it, boring days. Tod...