Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Woeful Wednesday

So, my new year's resolution was to write more. And finish my zombie short story. And I haven't been exactly diligent in either of the above if you have noticed.

So, a virtual friend of mine who was an actual for real author passed away. And, well, I ain't got much to say.





JD Kinman wrote some good, scary, real world books. And he also wrote some funny ones about doggos.

We were internet friends thanks to the wonder of Facebook. A bunch of mutual friends and what not.

He was a USAF vet, liked Smith k-frames, a for real conservative, and an ardent hand loader.

I will miss him.

Y'all ought to go by his books off of Amazon. They're good.

Ve con dios mi amigo



2 comments:

  1. Hey Mack;

    I was stunned when Miguel posted this. I was at a loss for words, I would get stuff from him in my email like clockwork and he was just one of m internet friends....damm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, JD will be missed. He was only in his mid-50s... And he was working on a third book in the series.

    ReplyDelete

Somber Sunday

 So, been wearing a badge for seven months now. I enjoy it. Have had good days, fun days, bad days, and even dare I say it, boring days. Tod...