Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Weapons Wednesday - Rhodesian Edition

I got nothing this week. Work is still crazy, even more so now that we got two new guys.

Teaching folks about the 4473 and the bound book is stressful.

This week I want to refer you to a video from Ian.

Rhodesia is a country that was too good for this world. I never lived in a world where it existed and yet still mourn its passing. A friend of mine married a psychologist. She postulates that my love for Rhodesia is very much tied up in my belief in the myth of the lost cause of the Confederacy. She's probably on to something.

Colonel Cooper once opined that when Rhodesia was abandoned by the west, that he hoped God would forgive because our children certainly would not.

But, that's a topic for another time. Everyone enjoys old sub guns. And Ian. So enjoy the video below.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Somber Sunday

 So, been wearing a badge for seven months now. I enjoy it. Have had good days, fun days, bad days, and even dare I say it, boring days. Tod...