Thursday, November 22, 2018

Thankful Thursday

I hope everyone is enjoying Thanksgiving. And has someone or something to be thankful for. I'm hoping for a Falcons win and for NICS to cooperate tomorrow. But that's a future Mack worry.

Today I'm thankful for the following


  • The Second Amendment. Without it we would be somewhere like Australia or the formerly Great Britain. 
  • An ODA that is down range and kicking some ass
  • My meet space blog buddies, OldNFO and Mr Garabaldi. Whom helped my embrace my inner gun nut
  • The fact that I have close circle of friends to celebrate Friendsgivings with
  • The fact that my dumb ass lazy dogs bring joy to Uncle with early on set dementia. And Uncle Cart could frame a house, bust a bronc, and stack dead Commies with the best of them, so seeing him happy is a blessing
  • My long suffering wife who's definition of one gun a month can be interpeted a bunch of different ways
  • All the folks on the Side Bar whom have done a lot to advance the gun culture and fight for civil liberties
Okay, I'm off to the Father in Law's house. Gonna show him the pistol build and talk smack about his Steelers. 



3 comments:

  1. Hey Mack;

    Enjoy the smack talking about the Steelers, the Birds are really sucking this year. And thank you for your friendship also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mack,
    I'm thankful for an ass kicking ODA and for those great friends like yourself that help us make it through each day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please support Small Business Saturday - November 24, 2018

    http://commoncts.blogspot.com/2018/11/small-business-saturday-november-24-2018.html


    ps. would you consider adding CC to your blogroll?

    ReplyDelete

Somber Sunday

 So, been wearing a badge for seven months now. I enjoy it. Have had good days, fun days, bad days, and even dare I say it, boring days. Tod...