Friday, January 31, 2020

Free Form Friday



  • Wash your damn hands. You want to stop the spread of Kung Flu? Wash your damn hands.
  • I bought a new rifle in one of my most oddball calibers yet. As soon as I get enough ammo and go shoot the thing; I'll write it up
  • Pudge has left to go overthrow a democracy or prop up a dictatorship or something so, crap, I have to actually be productive
  • I bought a LE Trade In M&P in .40 S&W. Thing shoots a hell of a lot better than a $300 pistol from the pawn shop ought to. I just wish the damn mags weren't so expensive
  • I want to look at the perception of General Grant moving forward. We all know I revere General Lee, but General Grant is one of heroes, too. 
  • I have battleship pictures to post!
  • My sorry ass is going to start shooting USPSA again here soon. Results to follow.
  • If any of y'all want to shoot me an email and say write more I would not complain

2 comments:

Somber Sunday

 So, been wearing a badge for seven months now. I enjoy it. Have had good days, fun days, bad days, and even dare I say it, boring days. Tod...